What’s Blocking You From Eating Right and Getting More Exercise?
Why do so many people struggle to eat right and exercise consistently when it seems to come so naturally to others? Burst through your roadblocks to a healthier life.
Order at Your Favorite Online Store!
Scroll Down for Free Preview and Download
Your Path To Success!
- 5 Key Areas where you can easily “re-wire” your thinking
- Specific Tools you will need to succeed
- Design your own change to healthier eating and exercise
There may be plenty of things that are getting in your way. You want to feel better, have more energy, have better focus, lose weight, and know that you are doing something very positive for yourself.
The End of Try Try Again brings a whole new perspective to the problem of losing weight and getting more exercise. It explains why it can be so hard and so confusing to do something that we know is good for us. This book offers an easy-to-implement solution to the whole mess of diet and exercise. It is designed to:
1. Help you understand why you could be thinking “No way, I don’t need that,” or “I’ve tried and failed so many times before,” when it comes to diet and exercise.
2. Show you that a few changes – changes that actually work – will have a big impact on your health and quality of life without causing major disruption.
3. Show you that losing some weight and exercising more are THE two biggest things you can do for yourself and your life.
What’s blocking you from achieving your health and fitness goals?
Be sure to read my introduction and first chapter below. Hint: On the book menu bar Click the “full screen” option for easy reading! Enjoy!